I have decided to make my first Ebook – Stock Market Investing for Newbies – free for download to anyone without restrictions! I have made the Ebook version free every once in a while for a couple days at a time, but now is the right time to make this book free for all for the rest of time!
What Is Stock Market Investing for Newbies?
Stock Market Investing for Newbies is my first actual book on stock market investing for beginners. It is available in both paperback and as an Ebook in just about every format under the sun (.pdf, .mobi, .epub, .lrf, .txt, .pdb) – so you should have no problem getting it to work on your e-reader or computer.
This beginners guide to stock market investing weighs in at 34,000+ words or rough ~160 pages in the paperback version. So, there is some real meat to it while at the same time it is just short enough that you may actually read the whole thing! This stock market investing book truly assumes the reader is a beginner to stock market investing. If you know a bit about investing this book is still vastly useful. Everything is neatly organized into chapters with mini sub-chapters, so the reader can skip over sections that are already somewhat familiar to them. The stock market investing book covers the following broad topics:
- why one should invest
- who should invest in the stock market
- what are stocks, bonds, and the markets
- how should one get started with investing
- where an investor should put their money
- when should an investor be investing
- miscellaneous topics related to investing
- glossary of stock market investing terms
Great – Where Can I Get It?
If you are looking for the FREE Ebook version – you can find it from Smashwords.com here: Stock Market Investing for Newbies – Free Ebook
If you prefer the look and feel of a paperback, you can purchase the hard-copy version from Amazon.com here: Stock Market Investing for Newbies – Paperback
Why Am I Making the Stock Market Investing For Newbies Ebook Free?
There are a couple reasons I decided to make the Stock Market for Newbies Ebook completely free. These are:
- Help others – I want to help as many people as possible improve their financial position in life. This more easily done if people work to save and invest so that their money can grow. The first step to this is educating as many people as possible on the ins and outs of stock market investing. What better way to do that then making my book free?
- Free Marketing – My hope is that some folks will read the free Ebook and then become long-term readers of this blog MoneyAhoy.com.
- Minimal Hit to Revenue – The Ebook was not selling many copies in its current form due to all of the competition. There are more than 100 books on Amazon all geared at stock market investing for beginners. I needed something to set my book apart from the others. My hope is that by making the Ebook free, the small amount of income I receive from all my hard work writing the book will not really be impacted as the hard copy version will continue to sell.
Please Share, Rate, and Promote It!
This is a call to you – if you have ready Stock Market Investing for Newbies in the past, or just recently downloaded it for yourself – please, please, please take five minutes and go rate it on Amazon here: Rate Stock Market Investing for Newbies or Smashwords here: Rate Stock Market Investing for Newbies. This is another action to help get this helpful investing book into as many hands as possible. I request that you also share it with all of your family and friends! Remember, because the Ebook version is free, you can just go ahead and email it out as an attachment to all of your contacts!
Stock Market Investing For Newbies – My E-book Now Free Forever! – Final Thoughts
I hope you find Stock Market Investing for Newbies helpful and beneficial to you in your own financial journey. If you haven’t already downloaded it, then what are you waiting for? Download it now here: Stock Market Investing for Newbies – Free Ebook !
Thanks for taking the time to check out my free stock market investing Ebook and share please remember share it with anyone you can think of that may be able to benefit from it.
-All the best,